Here are 10 songs to help you through tricky gambling situations:
10) Situation: Playing Blackjack, you’ve got 11 against the dealer’s 15.
Song: Britney Spears – Baby One More Time
Lyrics: “Hit me, baby, one more time”.
9) Situation: You think your wife is having an affair with a Craps player.
Song: Frank Sinatra – Luck Be a Lady
Lyrics: “A lady doesn’t wander all over the room, and then blow on some other guy’s dice” (!)
8) Situation: You just lost a big hand at Blackjack and need sympathy.
Song: Ray Charles – Blackjack
Lyrics: “I sat there with two 10s, I thought I’d have some fun. The dealer hit 16 with a 5, just enough to make 21”.
7) Situation: You’re kicking butt at poker while combing your waist-length hair.
Song: Motorhead – Ace of Spades
Lyrics: “Pushing up the ante, I know you got to see me. Read ’em and weep, the dead man’s hand again”.
6) Situation: You’re heads-up in poker against a guy with a straight flush.
Song: The Beatles – I Want to Hold Your Hand
Lyrics: “Now let me hold your hand, I want to hold your hand”.
5) Situation: Your online slot just paid off enough to pay for a weekend in sin city.
Song: Elvis – Viva Las Vegas
Lyrics: “Oh there’s blackjack and poker and the roulette wheel, a fortune won and lost on every deal”.
4) Situation: You’re waiting to see if your monster bluff works.
Song: Bob Dylan – Ramblin’, Gamblin’ Willie
Lyrics: “He won a fortune from a man who folded his chair. The man, he left a diamond flush, Willie didn’t even have a pair.”
3) Situation: While playing video poker, you were one card away from a Royal Flush jackpot.
Song: KISS – Tears are Falling
Lyrics: “Somethin’ is wrong as I hold you near, somebody else holds my heart, yeah”.
2) Situation: You’re Swedish and wearing a silver jumpsuit.
Song: ABBA – The Winner Takes It All
Lyrics: “I’ve played all my cards, and that’s what you’ve done too, nothing more to say, no more ace to play”.
1) Situation: Any time, any place
Song: Kenny Rogers – The Gambler
Lyrics: All of ’em.