Last week one of our readers requested a specific topic which was how to improve bankroll management by knowing the house edge of most online casino games. In order to address that issue I have compiled a list of the house edge for the most common casino games along with a few recommendations on how to improve your winnings.
Just to be a little clearer, the house edge refers to the advantage that the house (i.e. the casino) has in a game. This means that if the house edge is 1%, there is a chance that you will lose $1 for every $100 bet.
The games that I recommend to players who want to increase their bankroll and make more money are the following:
1. Blackjack: This game has the lowest house edge of all casino games and it is 0.5%. The key to Blackjack is knowing the basic strategy upside down.
2. European Roulette: Unlike American Roulette, European Roulette only comes with one zero, reducing the house edge to a 2.7%.
3. Craps: This game also has one of the lowest house edges and it is 1.41%. Craps is actually a lot easier to play than what it looks and if you want to make money you might want to try it.
4. Baccarat. This is a very popular game as the house edge is only 1.63% and it offers great returns.
5. Pai Gow: Some players avoid Pai Gow as it can seem rather complicated but it is a goldmine with a house edge of 2.73% if you are the player and 0.20% if you are the banker. Combined, the house edge is 1.46%.
Those are the games that I recommend you start playing if you want to make some decent money at your favorite casino. Sometimes online casinos offer variations of these games with different odds, so you should be attemptive and make sure you are playing the original version of them.
If you want to know which games you should stay away from, come back tomorrow as I will be writing on the negative side of house edge.