300% match bonus
+ 50 free spins
in 45 seconds
King of Swing Guide
Ready to hit it out of the park? Try your luck at the plate or enjoy the game from the bleachers anytime you want. Our season never ends! So step up to the plate where a Pitcher or Batter will triple your score in a winning combination. Redeem your bonus code then when a Pitcher appears on reel 1 and a Batter on reel 5, you´ll enter our exciting Win-Win Bonus Feature!
Batter up. Play ball!
How to Play King of Swing
- Click arrows near Lines Selected to add or remove paylines.
- Click arrows near Bet Per Line to raise or lower your bet per payline.
- Click Spin.
- Click Auto Play to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
Any time you need help with the controls just select the "Help" button. It will bring up all the details about winning combinations, complete game rules and bonus round information.
Symbols & Characters
The Ball is the scatter symbol in King of Swing. Get 2 or more to increase your win amount.
The Pitcher and the Batter are the wild symbols and they must appear on reels 1 and 5 respectively. It will trigger the Free Games feature.
Getting to the Bonus Rounds
The Free Games feature is triggered when the pitcher takes place on reel 1 and the batter on reel 5. Then a pitcher and a batter are revealed on a baseball diamond. The batter will attempt to hit balls thrown by the pitcher. If the batter misses, a Strike is registered and 1 Free Game is awarded.
Each 1, 2 or 3 base hit awards 2, 3 or 5 Free Games, respectively. Each Home Run awards 5 Free Games and increases the free game multiplier by 1. Pitches continue until 3 strikes have occurred or 10 pitches have been thrown.
Any retrigger adds 10 free games to the current feature. The Initial Free Game multiplier value is 1. Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
- All symbols pay left to right except scattered Balls, which pay any direction.
- Wins on different lines are added
- Scatter wins are added to line wins
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line
- Highest win only on each line
- Maximum win per paid spin, is 50,000 times bet per line
- Random Jackpot contribution is no more than 1.5% of total return to player
Random Progressive jackpot
A progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and it’s random. Progressive jackpot wins, are added to other wins.
Scatter Symbol: Symbols that pay no matter where they land.
Random Progressive Jackpot: A jackpot that is awarded randomly, and that increases in value until it’s won.
Autoplay: Pre-setting your slot machine with a set number of automatic spins. This way you don’t have to hit the "Spin" button each time you want to play.
Feature/Bonus game: This means a number of spins you get to play for free, but where you still get to keep anything you win.