Return of the Rudolph Guide
A riveting sequel to Rudolph's Revenge and Santa Strikes Back, the saga continues with Rudolph back again, making more trouble for Santa and the Elves over at the North Pole! It started when Rudolph decided to go rogue and challenge Santa's authority. Not quite playing by the rules, he managed to wreak havoc, nearly putting Santa out of commission... Ol' St. Nick put up a good fight and quieted down the raging reindeer for a spell, until Rudolph rounded up his gang of fellow thug-reindeers and came back - this time, with a real vengeance!
About Return of the Rudolph
The goal of Return of the Rudolph is to line up matching Symbols on the paylines. This fantastic game is a 5 reel, 50 payline video slot with a bunch of very interesting (and rewarding!) features. Return of the Rudolph is a fixed 50 payline game which means that you only have to choose the amount you wish to bet with. Fixed payline games significantly increase your chance of winning BIG money!
How to Play Return of the Rudolph
- Click the Arrows on either side of the "Bet" area to raise or lower your bet. Remember that this is a fixed 50 payline game so small bets add up but your chances to win are much higher! Bets range from $0.01 per line to $1.00 per line.
- Click Spin
- Click Auto Play to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
Use the up and down arrows to choose how many lines you want to play per spin, from 1-25.
Any time you need help in the game; just select the "Help" button. It will bring up all the details about winning combinations, complete casino game rules and bonus round information.
Like to multi-task? You can use the Autoplay function to set a certain number of predetermined games to run automatically. Keep in mind that you can turn this feature off at any time with just the click of a button.
Symbols & Characters
Rudolph's thugs (aka his partners in crime) act as the scatter symbol to help boost the player to the many bonus rounds offered in the game. When 3 or 4 scattered Thug symbols appear on across the reels, the free games feature is triggered. Thug scatter wins are multiplied by the total triggering bet. Five scatter symbols awards the jackpot!
When Rudolph himself makes an appearance, he acts as a wild card and substitutes any other symbol in the game except the scattered Thugs symbol. Rudolph can expand to take up the entire third reel, helping you win even more money (despite his evil ways) as he will triple payouts on all the wins that he helps you to create!
All symbols pay left to right, except for the Thugs scatter symbol, which pay either.
Return of the Rudolph Progressive Jackpot
When 5 scattered Thug symbols appear across the reels at the same time, you win the HUGE progressive jackpot that this great game has to offer. Remember that the progressive jackpot is random which means that anyone can win it, at any time!
Bonus Features in Return of the Rudolph
There are three different bonus features that can be played in this game. All bonus features will trigger any time three or four scatters appear across the reels at the same time. Here they are:
- Rudolph's Rampage: During this bonus round, you'll have a chance to help find the three missing elves that Rudolph and his gang have kidnapped. You will select from 8 different locations inside Santa's ransacked toy factory and the less picks its takes you to find all three of the elves, the more free games you'll be able to win! If you find all three elves in just three picks, you can win up to 50 free games!
- Santa Strikes Back: During this bonus round, you'll be instantly rewarded with 7 free games. During these games, Candy Cane symbols appear in the upper right-hand corner of each of the Rudolph, Thugs and Santa symbols. When a Candy Cane appears, it will light up a star on the corresponding reel. Your goal is to light up as many stars as possible. Each time you light up a star, you will reset the number of free games back to 7 and increase the multiplier by a factor of 1. This bonus feature can be retriggered up to 9 times, which means you can get to a multiplier as high as 9x your triggering bet!
- Rudolph's Revenge: This game will instantly award you with 7 free games but differently than the Santa Strikes Back feature, all payouts during these free games are doubled - automatically! The more Thug scatter symbols that appear on the reels during this bonus feature, the higher the multiplier becomes!
- All symbols pay left to right except for the scattered Thug symbols and the Rudolph wild symbol.
- Compulsory 50 lines play per spin.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Line Wins are multiplied by the bet per line, except for Progressive Jackpot wins.
- Only the highest win is paid per line.
- Maximum win per paid spin is 50,000 times bet per line, other than the Progressive Jackpot.
Scatter Symbol: These symbols pay out regardless of where they land on the reels; they also help to trigger the bonus features that offer guaranteed prizes in free spins and prize multipliers.
Random Progressive Jackpot: A jackpot that is awarded randomly, and that increases in value until it's won; any player can win at any time!
Autoplay: This setting allows you to pre-set your slot machine game to play a certain number of rounds automatically. Winnings are automatically and instantly added to your account and you can stop the Autoplay function with just the touch of a button, at any time!
Feature/Bonus Game: A feature game, or bonus game is an added round with guaranteed prizes that allows you to win extra money, aside from what you've already won during the casino game.