Loose Caboose Guide
The Loose Caboose is back on track, so you better have your boarding pass ready 'cause The Cash Train is about to leave the station!
As this fun journey continues, you'll see the Engineer double your luck. When three or more Caboose Scatters appear, the Cash Train will reveal Free Game Amounts, Prize Multipliers and Bonus Symbols. During Free Games, the Gold Bonus Symbol doubles your winnings, not to mention that any 3 or more Cabooses will give you 5 extra games!
How to Play Loose Caboose
- Click arrows near Lines Selected to add or remove paylines.
- Click arrows near Bet Per Line to raise or lower your bet per payline.
- Click Spin.
- Click Auto Play to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
Any time you need help with the controls just select the "Help" button. It will bring up all the details about winning combinations, complete game rules and bonus round information.
Symbols & Characters
The Caboose is the scatter symbol in Loose Caboose. Get 3 or more to release the Free Games Feature.
The Engineer is the wild symbols and they can appear anywhere. It will trigger the Free Games feature
Getting to the Bonus Rounds
Loose Caboose offers a bonus feature called the Cash Train, which is triggered when 3 or more scattered Cabooses appear anywhere during normal games.
The Cash Train appears and moves across the top row of reel symbols, revealing free game amounts, additional free game prize multipliers or Bonus Symbols. There is a chance that the Cash Train continues across 1 or 2 additional rows of symbols.
- The free game prize multiplier starts with a value of 1.
- Free games commence after the Cash Train departs.
- During free games, Gold Bonus Symbols appearing act as additional Engineer substitute symbols.
- Any 3 or more Cabooses add 5 extra games.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
All symbols pay left to right except scattered Caboose, which pay any direction.
- Wins on different lines are added
- Scatter wins are added to line wins
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line
- Highest win only on each line
- Maximum win per paid spin, is 50,000 times bet per line
- Top award is $5,000
- Random Jackpot contribution is no more than 1.5% of total return to player
Random Progressive jackpot
A progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and it's random. Progressive jackpot wins, are added to other wins.
Scatter Symbol: Symbols that pay any direction.
Random Progressive Jackpot: A jackpot that is awarded randomly, and that increases in value until it's won.
Auto-play: Pre-setting your slot machine with a set number of automatic spins. This way you don't have to hit the "Spin" button each time you want to play.
Feature/Bonus game: This means a number of spins you get to play for free, but where you still get to keep anything you win.